- Volunteer your time at a soup kitchen.
- Offer to help wrap presents for your family and friends.
- Surprise a busy mom by offering to watch her children so she is can have an afternoon to herself.
- Set up a day for your friends to finish their holiday shopping and preparations while you watch their children (see example below).
- Offer to provide transportation for someone who is unable to drive them self so they can do their weekly shopping, errands or appointments.
Because it's a little tricky to wrap time in a box, you can get creative with how you present such gifts. For example, letters, cards, or coupon booklets work well. Here's an example of a letter I sent to three of our dear friends just last week.
Please share your time gift ideas! More clutter-free gift ideas to come.........