This year, I challenge you to move away from the "materialistic focus" of gift-giving to a "love focus." Instead of giving stuff, give the gift of time, experiences and gratitude. Don't buy a gift, just to get another person crossed off your list.
Easy Action Steps to Clutter-Free Gift Giving
- Make a list of those you would like to give a gift to.
- Really think about each recipient. What are their likes and dislikes? What are their hobbies? What dreams have they talked about? Brain storm on paper or the computer and an idea or clue might pop up.
- Make a list of your top 3 ideas for each person. Pick one for this year and file the list away for the next gift giving opportunity.
- Add to your list throughout the year.
Clutter-Free Gift Ideas to Get You Thinking
- Expressions of your love and gratitude
Will you join me in this challenge? I will be posting 5 ideas for each area in the days to come. Come back often and share your clutter-free gift ideas!