Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Organizing: The Nightstands

Do you feel like you just don't have a lot time to devote to organizing? No problem! You can schedule mini organizing session to tackle small projects.

I've come up with 8 simple home organizing projects that you can do in 20 minutes or less. I'll be sharing these quick projects with you during the next few weeks.

Project #6
Clear off your nightstands. Are there books that need to go back on the bookshelf or back to the library? Dust off the top. Go through the drawers using my STUFF System™.

See past Quick Home Organizing Ideas.

2 comments:

H-Mama said...

I've done this recently. You've been to my house haven't you? ;)

ConnieFoggles said...

Me too! And it felt so good to the clutter gone. Now for the rest of the house.

Post a Comment