Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Countdown to Christmas Recap

I'm currently doing my Countdown to Christmas: Six Weeks of Organizing Tips for the Holiday Season. For the rest of November and December, I will be walking you through tips and ideas on how you can take the stress out of the Holidays and Christmas through a bit of easy organization and planning.

Each week I will focus on one area. This week is Preparation week. So far I've talked about reflecting on your values and traditions now, before you are in the midst of the busy Holiday season. You can get my Holiday Values and Traditions Worksheet HERE.

If you typically feel behind with getting it all in and want to avoid last minute stress, you'll want to take some time to Get Your Holiday Calendar into Shape.

Looking for some gift ideas? How about clutter-free gifts this year? When you subscribe to my monthly newsletter, you'll receive my popular guide, Clutter-Free Gift Giving Guide: Giving Love, Not Stuff.

For more Works For Me Ideas, visit We Are THAT Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment