Monday, November 16, 2009

Countdown to Christmas: Preparation Week

This week is the first week of my Countdown to Christmas and it's Preparation Week. It's time to get your mind, heart and calendar in shape.

I find it helpful to time time to reflect on the Holidays before they arrive. I touched on this in my recent article, Prepare Your Heart and Mind for the Holidays.

To go even further, I've come up with a few more questions to consider.
  • What three things are most important to you during the Holidays?
  • What are you have-to-do traditions?
  • What traditions would you consider letting go
  • What stressors do you want to eliminate from your Holidays?
  • What would you like to do different than from last year?
  • What would you like to do the same as last year?
You can also find the same questions on my Holiday Values and Traditions Worksheet.
If you ready to be super-organized this Holiday Season, grab a folder or 3-ring binder and start creating your personal Holiday or Christmas organizing tool. Use it to keep all your forms (I'll have more for you) and lists in one place. I'll more about this on Friday.

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

Three things during the holidays: decorating, keeping my family healthy and happy, and food/gift preparation.

These three things are also the stressors that I need to work on.

Post a Comment