Wednesday, October 21, 2009

School Papers Piling Up? 3 Steps to Get Them Organized Today

Now that school is in full swing, are the papers starting to pile up? Use my 3-T Plan™ to sort your mail daily and to get through those growing piles on your kitchen counters, table, and mudroom.
  1. Take Out -Get rid of (recycle, shred, throw) the stuff right away that you don't need! That includes junk mail, fliers, the envelopes the stuff comes in, expired coupons and anything else that you don't need in your home sucking up your energy.
  2. Take Action - If something requires action from you, pick a time and/or a date that you can do it. Put it on your calendar like you are scheduling an appointment with yourself.
  3. Take Back or To File - Got stuff that you have to file or take to another part of the house? Take it there once you are done sorting through the pile.

For more Works-For-Me Ideas, visit We Are THAT Family.

3 comments:

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

Thank goodness I don't have to deal with this yet. But thanks for the reminder to stay on top of this issue from the get-go!

Anonymous said...

Ooh. Thanks! I needed that!

Creative Junkie said...

I am actually on top of the papers. I cannot even believe I can actually type that!

Post a Comment