Friday, September 25, 2009

Do You Have a Support System? What about a Mom's group?

Last night I had the privilege of presenting to the Janesville MOMS Club-East. What a great bunch of women! I shared my Prepared, Organized and Focused: 7 Great Back-to-School Tips for Moms to Start the Year off Right talk.

Here's a picture of me (looking very pregnant) with the moms.

Do you have a support group of other moms? Mom's groups are a great thing to be involved in. I've found that being connected with other moms has a great way to share ideas and information, to support one another and to just have fun!
Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

Moore Minutes said...

Funny you bring this up! I have been thinking a lot about starting a group like this! Thank you for getting my mind going on it again. :) By the way, it would be sooo cool to have you speak at a group where I'm at. ;)

Also, I am doing my first giveaway on my blog if you're interested:

http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/09/pleated-poppy-giveaway.html

Post a Comment