Friday, August 07, 2009

Quick Organizing: Paper Shredding

Do you feel like you just don't have a lot time to devote to organizing? No problem! You can schedule mini organizing session to tackle small projects.

I've come up with 8 simple home organizing projects that you can do in 20 minutes or less. I'll be sharing these quick projects with you during the next two weeks.

Project #2
Do you have a pile of papers that are sitting around waiting to shredded? Gather all those papers and box them up. Find a free upcoming shred-a-thon near you and get those papers shredded!

See past Quick Home Organizing Ideas.

2 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

I love our paper shredder! I just have to get my DH to use it - he thinks nothing of tossing away stuff that has our identification on it into the garbage. I'm constantly chasing after him, retrieving it and shredding it.

ConnieFoggles said...

This is one of my easiest chores because my daughter loves to shred paper! I just save it up and let her have a go at it. BTW, she's 10, so it's safe for her to do.

Post a Comment