Saturday, July 04, 2009

A Quick List for the 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! Thank you to all who work and fight for the freedoms I enjoy!

Our family headed out to watch some fireworks last night. I thought I would quickly list what I brought along in the hopes it might help one mom avoid that "I wish I would have brought......."
  1. Bug spray!

  2. Blanket and chairs
  3. Snacks and beverages
  4. Long pants and jackets, just in case

  5. Plastic bag for garbage

  6. Camera
  7. Glow sticks - 12 for $1 at target!
  8. Lots of friends!

Here's my "I wish I would have brought" items: balls and Frisbees of some sort. The kids ended up improvising with a stuffed toy. Just goes to show you that you should never underestimate your kids' imagination for self entertainment.

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

Hope you had a wonderful fourth, Paula!

Post a Comment