Saturday, January 17, 2009

I LOVE What I do! Take a Look for Yourself

You would think that being a professional organizer, I would post more pictures of my handy work. I get SO excited when I work with my clients. It's interesting actually, they are overwhelmed and I'm excited for the possibilities. I love seeing their satisfaction and hope. I have the best job!

I'll make a point to share more pictures, but in the meanwhile, you can check some out here:
http://www.stuff2borganized.com/services-BApics.asp

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love seeing pictures and find that is what motivates me the most instead of just reading articles for what I can do .

Unknown said...

Those were fun to see. Looks like fun to go through and organize people's things.

Retro Heather said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting those. You do great work. Just the craft closet alone is outstanding!

Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

It was great to see the before and after pictures. I've gone into super organizing mode lately and have found that throwing away useless stuff is always the best place to start. I'm embarrassed to say how many big black bags of trash I threw away in the process!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Dore,
You are doing great! You are so right to start with getting rid of the stuff you don’t need or want. Then, you are left with what you want to keep. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment