Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great Christmas Book for Children

I thought I would share a book with you. Last year I had the pleasure of attending a program that Cheryl Kirking, speaker, singer, song writer and author, presented. One of her songs, What Can I Give Jesus really moved me (to tears).

Cheryl created an a children's book based on this song and it comes with a CD. I listened to it (3 times) with my children this last week (tears again). I highly recommend it. It has a wonderful and moving message about the joy of giving, the faith of a child, and Christmas.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hmm, I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. I bet the kids loved it.

Creative Junkie said...

Thank you for the link!

Helene said...

This looks like a great book! With all the gift-giving and sweet treats, I fear my kids will forget the true reason for Christmas. The last couple years we baked a b-day cake for Jesus to help them keep in mind the reason we have Christmas and that has helped but I think this book would add more to that tradition! Thanks for sharing it!

Sarah said...

Looks like a good one.....I may have to get it for next year's Christmas book. I buy a new one every year. Thanks for sharing the link!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good book. It's so hard to keep children from the "give me's" this time of year and to focus on the Real Reason For the Season.

Post a Comment