Thursday, December 11, 2008

10 Tips for Looking Your Best

I really love this post Tsh did over at Simple Mom!

She goes beyond the idea of the 10 must-have pieces in a woman's wardrobe.

She says, "But what about the other stuff? Having the right clothes are important, but what about the other, tangible and intangible things that spruce up the busy mom? From my experience, here are 10 “must haves” for feeling well and for outwardly looking your best."

Read Simple Mom's 10 Tips for Looking Your Best now!

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

I agree with that list 100% and find that I'm lacking quite a bit of them myself. I honestly think that if I had all ten items covered, I'd be much less likely to want to lapse into a coma by the end of the day out of sheer exhaustion.

Post a Comment