Friday, November 14, 2008

Oprah's Clean Up Your Messy Home Tour with Peter Walsh

The Oprah Winfrey Show is in the middle of its Clean Up Your Messy Home Tour. As a part of this, The Container Store® is offering a 20% percent off everything in their entire store and online!
For online orders:Use promotion code CLUTTERCREW at checkout. Shop The Container Store now.

For in-store purchases: Use this printed coupon at the check out.

The promotion ends at 11:59 p.m. CST Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do you live in Washington D.C. or Atlanta? The Oprah's tour is coming to you! Visit The Oprah Winfry Show's website to find out more information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not taking advantage of this, but I am getting the free Custom Cover Photo Book that was offered by Snapfish as part of the declutter your home episode!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't let Oprah or anyone on TV see my cluttered house. I'd die of embarrassment. But I am working on it. Hubby and I got the den closets almost done. Just have one side of clothes to go through!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Small steps, one at a time. Keep at it. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love The Container Store.

Post a Comment