Saturday, September 27, 2008

Buying Christmas Presents Online This Year?

How many of you are thinking about Christmas shopping already? I have to confess that I am not one of those people that buy presents through out the year or have their Christmas shopping all done by Halloween.

The Internet has helped cut down on the stress of shopping, that's for sure! So, I wanted to post again about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 900 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia.

Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! When you typically sign up with Ebates, we each would get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase. Now through October 31, 2008, the bonus is increased to $10!

Click here to sign up: Ebates

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Well, since holiday is approaching, I’ve been on the prowl for some good deals. I used www.savingswatch.com to shop online. It is a rebate site similar to Ebates, the great thing is they offer a much higher cashback. I’ve been using Savingswatch for a couple of months now and I've been very happy using the site so far. It's very simple and straightforward to navigate and only adds a few seconds on to my shopping routine. Check it out too!

Anonymous said...

I have decided to buy Christmas presents through online shopping.

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Thanks Ladies!

Post a Comment