Tuesday, July 08, 2008

5 Must-Know Organizing Tips for Busy Moms...Coming Soon!

I have taken my five favorite organizing tips for moms and compiled them into one special report just for all you busy moms, 5 Must-Know Organizing Tips for Busy Moms! OK, Dads and others will find this useful, too. I am excited to announce that I will be sharing this FREE report with my Newsletter Readers and it will be sent out with my upcoming August issue.

If you already subscribe to my newsletter, you are all set--look for it in August. If you would like to sign up to receive this special report, 5 Must-Know Organizing Tips for Busy Moms, and my complimentary monthly newsletter filled with organizing tips, articles and announcements, just use the sign-up box on the right side bar or visit my Stuff 2b Organized website.

No comments:

Post a Comment