Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Showers Bring May......Powers of Planning

I always look forward to May. My birthday is the first week, Mother's Day follows, and then my husband I celebrate our wedding anniversary. This year we will be celebrating ten years! We enjoyed a wonderful trip in the fall with our good friends, but I have been giving my husband very direct hints that I would so enjoy a weekend away (with him, of course).

May is also a big transition time. Yard work is calling again, school will be ending soon, summer activities are starting to be planned, and lots of family, community and church events are just around the corner. I'm gearing up for a great summer!

What planning are you doing to get ready for your summer? I've been busy signing up my kids for their summer activities and working on our new schedules that will help us make the most of our time for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment