Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I am a Perfectionist

I procrastinate. I’m OK admitting that. Everyone procrastinates at some level. When we face a difficult situation, we procrastinate-in own style.

I am a perfectionist-that’s one of my major styles of procrastination. When I am working on a project, I tend to get too focused on too many details too soon. I have picture in my head of what I want the outcome to be and if it is just right, I will put the task off.

So, I wanted to write an article on procrastination for my monthly newsletter. Yes, I was procrastinating on writing a procrastination article! Why? Well, I wanted it to be informative, but not parental sounding. I wanted to get enough information in, but it still had to be quick and easy read.

I did get that article done. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment