Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here You Are and Here I Am

Welcome to the blog of my former life.  What does that mean?  Here's a short overview....

In 2000 I started my very own organizing business.  I was also working a full-time job.  One year later I had my first child and then my second arrived two and half years later.  I made the decision to stay at home with my kids but continued with my business, which was great because I was the boss, right?  I could make my own schedule and be there for my kids.

Before I knew it, my youngest was in 4K.  Boy! Did I had plans!  I was so excited for this new chapter that I had organized and planned out!  Well, God had a different plan.  He blessed us with a surprise; our third child.

Since I said I was going to give you the short overview, I'll get to it.  I made the decision to be a full-time stay at home mom.  I closed my business and it took me two years to do it.  It was hard to let go, but I know it was the right choice for me and my family.

I think there is still a lot of useful information on this blog and so I'm leaving it up.  You may come across some old posts and references about teleclasses and workshops in here.  I wish you luck in your organizing adventures and who knows, maybe I'll be back some day.

Paula      

No comments:

Post a Comment