Thursday, January 07, 2010

I Was on TV! Get Organized in 2010

I couldn't resist sharing my exciting news. I spent this morning doing organizing segments for the morning show on Fox 11 News out of Green Bay, WI. It was a great experience and I had lots of fun. Angela Kelly, the reporter, did a great job helping me feel comfortable.

Click HERE (or see video on sidebar) to check out tips for:
-Kid's Closets
-JUNK DRAWERS
-Master Bedroom Closet

Ready to make your daily life easier and less stressful?
Subscribe to Paula’s FREE Monthly Newsletter to help you take the steps to getting organized! When you subscribe you will also receive Paula’s FREE gifts: 5 Must-Know Organizing Tips For Busy Moms and The Clutter-Free Gift Giving Guide. Click HERE

6 comments:

H-Mama said...

How fun! I couldn't get to the segment from this link. :(

Creative Junkie said...

ACK - the link is not working?

Congratulations! You big TV star, you! That must have been totally exciting!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

OK, I think I got the link to work. I'm not so good with the video posting thing. It works on my website....

ConnieFoggles said...

You look so pretty and did a fantastic job. You sounded very professional and definitely know your stuff. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!! Im so happy for you.Isnt it fun to be on tv?!

Kate said...

That is super great. Soon you'll have your own show, watch out Martha Stewart.....

Post a Comment