Thursday, September 03, 2009

You Can Still Join Me Today for My Free Teleclass

Prepared, Organized and Focused:7 Great Back-to-School Tips for Moms to Start the Year off Right!

I'll share the top seven tips that will help you get focused, organized and ease the stress during this busy time and beyond.

Here are some of the things that I will be covering during this call:
  • How to keep your focus on the important stuff during this busy time
  • 8 tips to put an end to the morning rush
  • How to make the most of your time without feeling overwhelmed
  • The steps to finally getting those organizing projects done
  • The 4 steps to controlling all the school papers and artwork
  • How to reserve your spot for my upcoming Virtual Workshop, Paper Organizing for Busy Moms with bonuses and special pricing

When: TODAY! Thursday, September 3

Time: 12:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Central /10:00am Mountain / 9:00am Pacific
Cost: Nothing! It's Free, but you must register.

If you can't make the call that's OK! Still register and I'll send your the link to the downloadable recording.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could stick around to do this but I am so unorganized that I will be busy-lol!

Post a Comment