Monday, September 07, 2009

I Want to Help You Get Your Papers Organized!

Paper Organizing for Busy Moms
~A Virtual Workshop


This virtual workshop is for you if you:
  • Have tried getting your papers organized before and failed
  • Are a busy mom who is determined to spend more time doing those things you enjoy instead of searching through papers
  • Have considered seeking the help of organizing expert
  • Want to be free from the paper piles and mess in your home

When you register by Friday, September 11 you'll receive these special bonuses:

  • Making Time for What's Important Home Study Program (manage your time, manage your life and create the balance you yearn for)
  • A Mom's Guide to Organizing Children's School Papers and Artwork (the resource for maintaining, organizing and displaying your child's work)
  • The Early Bird Special of only $97 (regular price of $137 after 9/11)
    Register Now!

You'll Learn:

  • The steps to get rid of those invasive paper piles with my 3-T Plan
  • How to set up your own Household Action Center so you can find what you need when you need it with no more piles
  • What papers you should keep, for how long and where
  • How to set up an easy-to-use filing system so you can have your important papers at your finger tips
  • My five step Stuff System to help you get through those overwhelming stashes of paper, including the kids' papers and artwork.

How it Works:
Throughout the workshop there will be a series of four live teleclasses with me. I'll walk you through the exact steps of paper organization. After each teaching session you will then be able to apply what you have learned right away during your in-home organizing session. I'll be holding your hand all the way through.
You'll also receive a 30 page workbook and products worth $98! Learn more here.

What one mom had to say after participating in my Paper Organizing for Busy Moms Virtual Workshop:

"Things are going well and I'm setting aside time each day to work through the rest of the paper piles. I LOVE the systems and it is motivating to see how much I have accomplished already! The day of the workshop I kept organizing until that night. I was amazed at how much I got done in one day. I've already had several times where I needed to locate something and I actually found it within seconds! No more wasting time searching. Thanks again!"

Find Out More and Register Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment