If you you are totally upset that you didn't win the Paper Organizing for Busy Moms Workshop giveaway. No worries! You still have time to register and join me for this awesome event!
- The steps to get rid of those invasive paper piles with my 3-T Plan™
- How to set up your own Household Action Center so you can find what you need when you need it with no more piles
- What papers you should keep, for how long and where
- How to set up an easy-to-use filing system so you can have your important papers at your finger tips
- My five-step Stuff System™ to help you get through those overwhelming stashes of papers, including kid's papers and artwork
- The secrets to help you stop procrastination for before it starts so you can reach your paper organization goals
- The Busy Mom’s Paper Survival Kit You will be sent my favorite paper organizing tools including the Tickler File and the HomeFile Filing System. I will teach you how to use these tools during the Virtual Workshop. ($69 value)
- Paper Organization for Busy Moms 30+ page Workbook and Reference Guide The Workbook and Reference guide is a valuable resource for you to use during (and after) the Virtual workshop. It includes helpful worksheets, forms, and articles, all designed to help you take control and get your papers organized. ($29 value)
- 2 Months of Complementary Membership in the Busy Moms Get Organized Success Circle As soon as you register for the Virtual Workshop, you will be able to connect with other moms who are working towards organization, too. This is a great place to share information, ideas and support one another. ($38 value)
Find Out More About This Unique Virtual Workshop and Register Now!
P.S. There are just two bonuses left! You must register by January 16, 2009 to receive these!
- Making Time for What’s Important Home Study Program Keep learning with this downloadable recording and valuable tools and forms to help you manage your time and create the balance in your life you yearn for. ($29 value)
- Maintaining Childhood Treasures: A Mom’s Guide to Organizing Children’s School Papers and Artwork Learn the steps to keep all those completed school papers and projects in check. With my easy-to-use systems, I teach you how to handle all the papers and artwork your kids bring home, simple and creative ways to organize them, and the storage methods for those items you want to keep so the memories can be easily enjoyed. ($29 value)