Here are my five favorite time-saving tips for the holidays.........
- Take advantage of charity gift-wrap stations at stores and malls. You will save time, eliminate some stress and at the same time you will be giving to a worthy cause.
- If you are hosting a dinner, set the table the night before.
- Have guests bring their favorite holiday dish to share.
- Set out your and your children’s outfits the night before.
- Lower your expectation of a "perfect" holiday season. Enjoy the time with your loved ones. Remember what is important to you and your family. Your children and family will most likely remember the time spent together as a family, not that your house was spotless and the table set perfectly.