Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas and Holiday Card Sheet

Are you still determined to get those Christmas or Holiday cards sent out?
I created this simple Christmas and Holiday Card Sheet to help you keep track of
  • What cards have been sent,
  • Who you have received cards from
  • Any address changes that you need to make in your address book

Be sure to update your address book as you become aware of any changes. I created an address book on my computer using Excel. This make referencing, updating and printing labels super easy!

I find that keeping track of projects on simple forms works for me! For more Works-For-Me Wednesday Ideas, stop by Rocks In My Dryer. You'll be glad you did!


4 comments:

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

That's a great idea...so organized!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I like Works For Me Wednesday. I haven't participated for a while so thanks for the reminder!!

(visting from CC2) :)

Arlice Nichole said...

Ooo, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love this as usual! Thanks so much for all of your info.

Post a Comment