Thursday, August 14, 2008

About Paula Constable, Stuff 2b Organized, LLC

Welcome to Organizing Tips and Thoughts for Moms!

I am excited that you made the decision to join me as I share with you realistic organizing ideas for busy moms and families. I hope to help you to take the steps in taking control of the stuff, paper, information, and activities in your household.
My name is Paula Constable and I am professional organizer, speaker and owner of Stuff 2b Organized, LLC. I work with people who want to make their daily lives easier and less stressful through organization. I teach busy moms and families how to regain control of their stuff, time, and activities by using my five-step STUFF System™.

I am proud to be a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and I am a Past President of the Wisconsin Chapter of NAPO. I am also a member of Faithful Organizers.

My business, Stuff 2b Organized, LLC is located in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin and I serve the many surrounding areas (with my hands-on organizing assistance), including (but not limited to): Waukesha, Milwaukee, Jefferson, Madison, Lake Mills, Oconomowoc and Pewaukee.

I also provide organizing assistance to those not in driving distance. I offer virtual organizing assistance via teleclasses, email and phone support.

Don't forget to sign up receive my free monthly newsletter filled with organizing tips and ideas you can implement your home and life. When you subscribe today, you will also receive my special report: 5 Must-Know Organizing Tips for Busy Moms.

For more information about how I can help you make your daily life easier and less stressful through organization, contact me today for more information.
Helping families get organized since 2000!

No comments:

Post a Comment