Monday, May 26, 2008

You Don't Have to Do it Alone: One Mom's Story

"After moving into our new house four years ago, I needed help organizing my personal and business items and papers. After working with Paula for just one session, I went from 4 years of unknown items in multiple boxes down to just one box of identified keepsakes. She enabled me to go through things and then identify what to keep, donate or toss.

Before working with Paula, my home was cluttered with papers and other piles of miscellaneous items. Now, I see an 80% definite improvement in our common areas. I also see a 70% improvement in keeping track of our incoming mail, especially our bills - I can finally find our bills when they need to be paid.

For the first time in many years, I have experienced
100% more freedom in my professional and personal life! I am able to maintain the systems that Paula helped put into place. This helps keep our family running smoothly. I can now spend more time with my children, instead with my piles of papers. Even trash day takes less time since the items on the counters have diminished and there is a system in place to go through anything that might be left to go through.

I was so impressed by the work that I recommended Paula to over 4 people, almost right after our first session. I continue to hire Paula and I look forward to working with her again!"

Ann-Marie C. Bergman
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Creative Memories Consultant
Mary Kay, Inc. Beauty Consultant
(414) 587-3009

Are you interested in learning more about the services offered for my private clients and how I can guide and teach you how to make your daily life easier and less stressful? Contact me for a free phone consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment