Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks

5 Things I am Thankful For
  1. God's grace and my salvation in Jesus Christ and His forgiveness.

  2. My family and friends, especially the my wonderful parents that I was so blessed to have in my life. I miss them deeply, but I know how lucky I am to have experienced their love and laughter.


  3. That I am able to help other moms and meet great women like you!


  4. My health and wellness.

  5. All the blessings that God provide in my everyday life.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I was inspired by so many of you to do this post, but especially my friend Sarah at Toddler World.

3 comments:

Chanelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Paula, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! btw, that Butler Bag is awesome! i may be adding it to my list as well!

one more thing... I am getting an awesome clutter free gift this year... my free trial for photoshop is almost over so I have requested it for Christmas from my mom. ClutterFree and awesome!! :-D

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Thanks Dore,
What a great clutter-free gift! AND it helps you organize your photos!

Post a Comment